About ViniD design team
At VinID, We’re trying to become the strongest Product Design team in Vietnam by focusing on IMPACT, MOVE FAST and OUTSTANDING. We always welcome you, what you need to do is tell us what skills you have the most outstanding such as UI Design, UX Design, Interaction Design, UX Writing, UX Research, Digital Art or you are MASTER of ALL those skills, YOU’RE SUPER CANDIDATE! Just don’t wait, Apply now!
Every day at VinID, you would see some new things, new stories about HOW TO GET THINGS DONE? HOW TO GET THINGS RIGHT? or How to play Foosball.
If you’re lost in many other career paths, just APPLY NOW. You’ll know where you should go to be a MASTER!
Work with us, means
- You’re creative & proactive
- You have a good logic ability
- You’re willing to learn new things
- You know what Design System is? (what you will work with, all day long)
- You always keep the Design trend day by day
- You know how to use Figma and using Figma library ( We are building our own Design System here: https://ds.id.vin/ )
- You’re an artist at some points (colors, fonts, spacings… make you feel love your life)
- You know what’s the difference between iOS & Android in Design
- You love to show your friends that YOU DESIGNED that Product/Feature for Million of User
You will be a SUPER STRONG CANDIDATE if you know about
Interaction Design (Flinto, Principle, FramerX…)
Have research skills (Usability testing, Card sorting, Interview…)
Had experience of working at Mobile Product Company
Had experience of using Figma
Had experience of working with the Design system
*If you don’t have any skills above to be a SUPER STRONG CANDIDATE, it’s OK! You’ll be TRAINED for FREE
If you have all the things above, you are the puzzle we are missing to complete a complete picture!
Our tasks are very challenging, Dare you…
Join us to build up the Best Product Design Team in Vietnam
Join us to make a better life for Vietnamese user
Have a responsibility to Design UI better than any other Apps
Testing your UI, interaction design more often to make sure the user knows how to use (Testing is very important with us)
Translate Wireframe to UI and Deliver UI to Dev team (and Interaction if necessary)
Follow up Design with Dev team to ensure they’re coding the right things 😄