The Transportation specialist will implement and execute transport operations as right process.In case of any issue happens, he/she will report in time and propose an idea to overcome transport matters for both in house and 3PLs transport.
– Implementing daily transport’s execution and coordination as directed.
– Logging in B2B operational system daily as dedicated frequency, supervising the order journey on the system and ensure the order status is updated correctly on the system in time.
– Following up the assigned KPI such as Daily On time Delivery rate (OTD) , Actual transport cost vs budget weekly and proposing an idea or action hourly to help KPI on track timely.
– Updating Standard operational procedure is rightly according to practice.
– Reconciliating the transport cost and COD accurately and timely with 3PLs and 1MG accounts team.
– Submiting the transport cost payment monthly to line manager and 1MG/3PLs account team, following it up until transport payment with 3PLs is completed timely.
– Training the 3PLs communication bi-weekly about the delivery guidelines and delivery man’s interaction with 1MG retailers to bring the good retailers experience.
– Planning and visiting 3PLs sites and DC sites frequently in a month, organizing the cooperative process with relevant teams, process to ensure every new implementation and every start up of new SOP, new 3PLs, new DC run smoothly and efficiently, legally.
– Supporting to train the new suppliers about the guideline to use merchant e-commerce portal web to manager the order status.
– Cooperating and communicating well with 3PLs and suppliers ops team.
– Other assigned tasks by line managers and head.
Working Place: TBS Binh Duong Warehouse
– 2 years of experience including: Transportation operations coordinator and Operational system such as SAP or MS Dynamic or TMS/WMS
– Flexible with 247 working time
– Willing to working overtime and weekend
– Willing to study & explore new advance improvements in transport and last mile delivery
– Understanding formulation of all KPIs in transport performance dashboard
– Good at excel & SQL is preferred.
– Technology orientation
– Customer and business centric
– Good communication skill
– Very hands on operational implementation
– Fast learning and have quick actions
Mindset & Behaviors:
– High energy and passionate with transport field
– High teamwork spirit & High result oriented
– Ambitious and “ Can do” mindset
– Willing to learn and get new assignments or projects which are assigned by company or line managers
Salary & Allowances