We are looking for a Solutions Architect to help accelerate our growing business and this is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest engineers and technical managers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies anywhere.
As a Solutions Architect within VinID, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of VinID‘s utility computing web services directly with our ecosystem of systems integrators, consulting and technology partners. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform; and being a subject matter expert on security as it relates to customer applications and services.
As a Solutions Architect on our team, you will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership while working with a world class sales and business development team. You will lead efforts to capture and share best-practice knowledge with the AWS solution architect community. You will gain the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture.
– 5+ years software development experience
– Translate software requirements to system and solution designs
– Working closely with project team members to implement solutions
– Help projects achieve high scalability, availability and security
– Work with our CI / CD process and give suggestions to improve it
– Carry out in-depth analysis of current systems
– Lead and mentor other software engineers
– Strong communication skills
– Experience with designing RESTful APIs, microservices and SOA systems
– Experience with Software design patterns and Enterprise integration patterns
– Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Cloud Infrastructure is a plus
– Attractive salary and benefits
– Meal allowance
– Private health insurance financed by the company for employee and their family: cover for Vinmec and top hospitals in VN
– The preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies: Employee can benefit from Loyalty programs such as Vinpro/ Vinpro +, supermarkets Vinmart/ Vinmart +, the high-end hotels in the system of Vinpearl; medical services International Hospital Vinmec, Vinschool education system, Vincharm beauty, etc.
– Training course and certificates
– Team bonding/ company trips
– No dress code. It’s your choice to be confident and comfortable.
– Opportunities to join a diverse and inclusive team (our team proud to be a Vietnamese company with talents from Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, eBay and many other top companies in Vietnam)
– And many more..
If you are interested in our goal and vision of excellence, please send your Resume to mailbox [email protected] or click the button bellow.
Talent Acquisition Team.