We are looking for both Automation and Manual Quality Control/Tester to join VinID‘s Product team: Loyalty, E-wallet, Home Service, Booking, Data warehouse&CRM…You are expected to:
– Preparing, updating and maintaining relevant test documentation, including: Test case, test scripts, diagrams and examples where appropriate in accordance with testing procedures and quality accredited standards
– Perform one of the following test: Automation/Manual UI test, API test, Mobile test, Performance test
– Testing, identifying and coordinating re-test of deficiencies and issues via JIRA as workflow actions.
– Perform software validation, completing the test script and documenting the evidence of testing to ensure the software is acceptable as per specifications
– Assisting other test team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities.
– At least 2 years of experience as a Software Tester, both Automation or Manual are accepted
– Strong experience in creating, maintaining test artifacts (test plan, test cases, test scenarios…) and in deep knowledge about APIs, Web Services in a testing context
– Understanding of all phases of a test cycle, including but not limited to functional, regression, integration, performance, acceptance, load, black box, white box, and automation testing;
– Excellent communication and documentation skills;
– Attractive compensation package (you’ll love it)
– 13th salary and target incentive (up to 1,5 month salary), rewards for achievements, initiatives and good deeds
– Performance review 2 times/ year
– Annual leave: 15 – 20 working days/year and Other leaves/public holidays in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam
– Periodic medical checkup, Health/Social Insurances & Bao Viet Insurance
– Benefits for employees using services at VinID, Vinmec, Vinpearl,Golf, Safari, Vinmart and Vinschool…
– Agile working environment, no dresscode (it’s your choice to be confident and comfortable)
– Training courses: The Company will provide customized training courses according to business needs, Udemy, Coursera, Linkedin Learning are available upon your request
– Team building, staff retreats and summer camp for excellent employees’ children
– Gym area, football club, running club,..
– And many more…