1. Demand forecast planning for assigned areas/suppliers:
• Be accountable for demand forecasts; manage monthly rolling forecast updates (in collaboration with B2B, B2C,
Sales). Ensure efficient operation of the forecast planning process.
• Analyze historical data including effects of activities to develop a baseline forecast using appropriate technical
• Challenge commercial assumptions/input when significant deviations occur between the demand-based revenue plan
and the business plans.
• Support monthly report and analysis of forecast accuracy, error and bias, and market intelligence performance for
• Support improvement of forecast assumptions, exception management and root cause analysis to identify forecast
deviations and issues.
• Manage the NPL process (New Product Launch) in term of supply chain tasks.
• Manage promotion library for demand process
• Support pre-Demand Review and facilitate Demand Review meetings.
• Support initiatives to improve forecasting process.
2. Support for business strategy demand planning.
3. Provide training on planning skills to improve competencies for the team members & cross functions.
1. Domain Expertise
• More than 5 years experience in
– Demand process in multinational FMCG / Retail company
– Proven ability to work with cross-functions: sales, marketing, supply planning
• Advanced knowledge of demand management: forecast bias, accuracy, new product launch,
• Understanding logistics operation, retail operation is a plus
2. Analytics Experience
• Experience in inventory performance analysis, forecast accuracy analysis,
• Modelling of years to go target / LE sales budget
• Translate target inventory level into operation capacity
3. Individual Skills
• Advance presentation and communication skill
• Knowledge and understanding of planning systems, ERP and BI tools
• Strong analytic and statistic skills
• Fluent in English
4. Mindset & Behaviors
• Can do attitude
•Attractive compensation package (you’ll love it)
•13th salary, rewards for achievements, initiatives and good deeds
•Performance review 2 times/ year
•Annual leave: 15 – 20 working days/year and Other leaves/public holidays in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam
•Periodic medical checkup, Health/Social Insurances & Bao Viet Insurance
•Agile working environment, no dress code (it’s your choice to be confident and comfortable)
•Training courses: The Company will provide customized training courses according to business needs, Udemy, Coursera, Linkedin Learning are available upon your request
•Team building, staff retreats and summer camp for excellent employees’ children
•Gym area, football club, running club,..