We are looking for a Senior Copywriter who helping us to build up and improve the upcoming products. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role:
You’ll be mixing it up with the in-house campaign team at VinID, a growing pack of copywriters, art directors, video and photo pros, producers, motion designers, etc. It’s a mighty fun and talented bunch. We work across the company, so the asks will be all of the place (in the best way…viva variety). You’ll need to dream up and pitch campaign concepts. Then write scripts. Headlines. Subheads. Body copy. Social posts. You get the idea. You’ll write stuff. Oh, and last but not least, you’ll get out there and actually make what you sell. Good times.
Typical activities :
– Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
– Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
– Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
– Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
– Check all copy that generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
– Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
– Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
– Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
– Complete timesheets and reports
– Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
– A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
– The ability to plan and strategize high-profile projects
– A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
– Excellent communication skills
– Effective team management capabilities
– A keen attention to detail and timescales
– Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media
– Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
– This role will only be suitable for advanced copywriters ready to make their mark and influence others. It is a demanding post and requires the patience to help others grow professionally, as well as evolving your own skills.
– Attractive salary and benefits
– Meal allowance
– 13th salary and target incentive (fixed, 0 – 3 month salary)
– Private health insurance financed by the company for employee and their family: cover for Vinmec and top hospitals in VN
– The preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies: Employee can benefit from Loyalty programs such as Vinpro/ Vinpro +, supermarkets Vinmart/ Vinmart +, the high-end hotels in the system of Vinpearl; medical services International Hospital Vinmec, Vinschool education system, Vincharm beauty, etc.
– Training course and certificates
– Team bonding/ company trips
– No dress code. It’s your choice to be confident and comfortable.
– Opportunities to join a diverse and inclusive team (our team proud to be a Vietnamese company with talents from Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, eBay and many other top companies in Vietnam)
– And many more..
If you are interested in our goal and vision of excellence, please send your Resume to mailbox [email protected] or click the button bellow.
Talent Acquisition Team.