Role Description: Build automated test scripts and perform automated testing
• Write test scripts, review test scripts of other members.
• Analyze and decide errors encountered when running automation, evaluate bug
severity and send QC manual to analyze and log bug
• Assist the leader in human resource management, work management and project
• Promptly report problems on quality, progress, project resources and suggest
• College graduate, majoring in IT. Ability to work in English.
• Experience in automated testing for 3 years or more
• Understand the testing and product development processes.
• Experience working under an Agile (Scrum) model
• Proficient in one of the programming languages (Java, PHP, etc).
• Proficient use of SQL statements
• Ability to review, analyze and give comments to improve framework, test cases and the
implementation of running test scripts
• Able to use a variety of languages, scripting to support automation
• Ability to train other members in the team
• Ability to self-learn with knowledge and skills that the project requires.
• Ability to manage their own work and assist other members in completing work on
• Ability to participate in framework development.