As Product Marketing Lead at One Distribution, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities, executing strategies, and
managing programs that drive awareness and adoption of our technology products and platform(s). This role requires an
exceptional ability in understanding our customers – Retailers, especially at General Trade (GT) channel and FMCG
Suppliers/Manufacturers and Brands and articulating their needs. A strong candidate can use this skill to bring perspective to
our product experience and build impactful marketing strategies. This role will work closely with Commercial team (FMCG Key
Account and GT Salesforces), Product Owners, Operations, Tech & Data team, and Marketing teams to identify, prioritize, and
execute against big opportunities.
Product Marketing at One Mount Group resides at the intersection of marketing, product, technology, and analytics with a strong
emphasis on experimentation and impact.
Be the voice of the customers (FMCG Suppliers/GT Retalers). Understand how to reach them with the right message, at the
right time, through the right channel.
● 8+ years of Marketingor Product Marketing experience
● Enjoys digging into the data and using it to inform strategy.
● Expertise & exceptional ability in understanding our customers – Retailers, especially at General Trade
(GT) channel and FMCG Suppliers/Manufacturers and Brands
● Fluent in customer acquisition best practices and digital marketing strategy.
● Can identify both exponential and incremental growth opportunities.
● Passion for understanding consumers and bringing their needs to life through your work.
● Exceptional project manager. Can bring together disparate functions to get things done with an own it attitude.
● Can analyze products, customers, industry and market trends to develop compelling recommendations.
● Customer obsession: really focusing on understanding your customer vs pushing a story.
● Research mindset: someone who goes deep into the details and likes to do a lot of research to understand both
your product and the competition.
● Fantastic communication skills across all levels of the organization as well as customers: this is key!
● Cross-functional collaboration desire and experience: this role will be the glue of your company when it comes to
your customer communication.
● Fluent in complexities and nuances of user journeys and how thoughtful segmentation and creative marketing can
bring value to them and the business
● Ability to get things done strategically, quickly and well
● Entrepreneurial, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited
● Adaptable, creative, and self starting
● Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is both high-growth and startup in nature
● Highly inquisitive and never complacent