About VinID Design Team
- At VinID, we are trying to become the strongest Product Design team in Vietnam by focusing on making an impact, moving fast, and being outstanding.
- We like creative hustlers, people who can think outside the box, are self-motivated and get stuff done even if it seems impossible. We work fast, push the boundaries, try new things, and sometimes they don’t work, so we embrace failure and lifelong learning.
- Does the prospect of working with VinID get you charged up? If so, the Product Design team is for you!
Get to know the role
You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists, including Product Designer, Product Managers, Engineers, Product Analysts, Business Stakeholders & End users to build a great user experience that balances business results with end-user delight.
The day-to-day activities
- Understand the full scope of a typical user-centered design process: build low & high fidelity wireframes (UX), create visual design (UI) & prototype design solutions (Interaction Design).
- Turn data from the market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights and make the appropriate trade-offs from there.
- Ensure that quality of implementation meets design requirements.
- Collaborate and work across functions including design, product, engineering, and data teams to ship high quality products.
- Collaborate with peers in other design teams and contribute to Design System.
You will be paired with a senior designer who will guide and mentor you until you can work independently (If you are a Junior).
- Background knowledge or passion about product design, user experience, psychology…
- Good eyes for visual design and hands-on experience in user interface design.
- Familiar with data and able to identify problem areas, further map out user journey and break these problems into smaller chunks.
- Able to communicate well with teams to present your design ideas and decisions clearly
- Experienced with using Figma (or willing to learn new tools if you have not)
- A portfolio demonstrating your design skills and collaborative process
- An owner’s mindset – you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
Our missions are very challenging, Dare you…
- Join us to build up the Best Product Design Team in Vietnam
- Join us to make a better life for Vietnamese users
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary & Allowances:
- Competitive income with 100% salary on probation, lunch allowance, 13 fixed months salary, annualy performance bonus and gift on special occasion.
- Performance review: twice a year
- Annual leave: 18 days/year, birthday leave and other leaves/public holidays in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam
- Good Insurance added PVI premium healthcare insurance
- Be provided with high performance laptop and screen
- Opportunity to experience a great workplace where young & world-class talents work together passionately
- Opportunity to promptly boost your capability by solving challenging issues of a big tech ecosystem. It’s worth your try.
- Very diverse offline and online seminars & workshop provided by company, supervisors, mentors and buddies
- Clear and flexible career path
- Be sponsored to study online courses and get certification.
- Modern and flexible Agile Office fully equipped with gaming, yoga, gym, lunch area, personal locker, open space… No dress code, just shine your way.
- Learning culture, initiatives and proactive attitude are strongly encouraged at One Mount
- Team building, company trip and internal events each month