Senior/Lead QC Automation Engineers are responsible for conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers fits its purpose. Assessing codes is one of the main duties of this role.
– Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
– Prove for scalability and performance of a software
– Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
– Work with firmware developers and validation engineers
– Develop and automate tests for software validation
– Detect bug issues
– Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
– Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
– Understanding of all phases of a test cycle, including but not limited to functional, regression, integration, performance, acceptance, load, black box, white box, and automation testing;
– Experienced with mobile applications and location-based services and working in an agile, fast-paced environment
– A team player who is critical thinker and problem-solving skills,
– Excellent communication and documentation skills.