a) Domain Expertise
· Expertise & exceptional ability in understanding our customers – Retailers, especially at General Trade (GT) channel and FMCG Suppliers/Manufacturers and Brands
· Successfully builds and executes brand activities for both hyper-growth and scaled companies – FMCG company experience is preferred
b) Day to day Activities
· Lead brand strategy and implement brand initiatives that relate to the business goals in order to drive brand awareness, perception, engagement
· Ensure brand identity and messages are consistently applied across all customer touch points which include, but not limited to, online videos and banners, radio ads, POSM, Social
· Define clear and relevant KPIs for brand campaigns including branded traffic uplift, CPM, CPV, CTR and social metrics (reach and engagement).
· Work closely with performance teams to measure effectiveness of brand campaign investment and formulate plans to formulate plans to adjust/improve where necessary.
· Track brand performance by measuring and monitoring metrics including awareness, impression, perception and buzz.
· Ensure that best-in-class project management practices are employed to deliver all brand communications within strategy, budget and deadline.
· Oversee all the media buy activities within the team & plan accordingly.
· Lead, create and execute content marketing strategy with the aim of improving the brand awareness
· Flawlessly lead event planning/execution for corporate and brand events
· Partner with HR on employee communications and engagement strategy including employer branding
· 3+ years relevant work experience in Branding, Social, ideally for retail/FMCG business of significant scale
· Excellent knowledge of the e-commerce industry and good understanding of online marketing, as onsite, social media, and offline marketing, as TVS, Radio, OOH, and offline events
· Creative focus, results oriented and an outstanding relationship builder
· Good sense of design
· Excellent communication, negotiation & reporting skills