– Design and conduct A/B and multivariate tests.
– Develop test plans, define success metrics
– Support optimization program through the development and execution of A/B and multivariate tests
– Partner closely with the marketing team and product team to interpret data, identify key findings, and make recommendations based on testing results.
– Make recommendations, through reviews, on new opportunities for testing.
– Clearly align with company goals and requirements for optimizing their digital properties and suggest improvements where appropriate
– Create testing ideas and prioritize the testing roadmap, with rigorous QA process.
– Working experience on major analytics platforms and testing platforms
– Have a deep knowledge of digital strategies
– Excellent analytical skills and ability to clearly communicate data accordingly.
– Practical knowledge of Internet technologies, website construction and progressive enhancement
– Experience in building and executing A/B and multivariate tests
– Attractive salary and benefits
– Meal allowance
– Private health insurance financed by the company for employee and their family: cover for Vinmec and top hospitals in VN
– The preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies: Employee can benefit from Loyalty programs such as Vinpro/ Vinpro +, supermarkets Vinmart/ Vinmart +, the high-end hotels in the system of Vinpearl; medical services International Hospital Vinmec, Vinschool education system, Vincharm beauty, etc.
– Training course and certificates
– Team bonding/ company trips
– No dress code. It’s your choice to be confident and comfortable.
– Opportunities to join a diverse and inclusive team (our team proud to be a Vietnamese company with talents from Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, eBay and many other top companies in Vietnam)
– And many more..